Four Girls and a Guy

Welcome to our blog for our University College World Politics class!!!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Reflection on Friday's final simulation

I really enjoyed everyone's videos for their country/company. However, I feel that the topic for the simulation was not well articulated. I was confused on what our group's video was supposed to be about. It all became clear in class what the simulation dealt with but I wish it was better worded. I enjoyed representing a country that didn't necessarily have the same ideals/values as myself or the US. I really enjoyed looking at the problem from another perspective. I felt that some groups weren't looking at the issues from their countries perspective though. As a representative of a developing nation, I feel that privatization really doesn't help developing nations but it is good for those nations that have developed and I wish that the groups looked at it from our point of view as well as their countries point of view. I felt that it was an important issue that needed to be discussed. Ah well, you can't have everything. All in all it was an enjoyable class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home