Four Girls and a Guy

Welcome to our blog for our University College World Politics class!!!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Friday's Simulation

Well I really enjoyed making our video and watching the other group's videos on Friday. However, I have to agree with Becca that I was also a little confused as to what it was that we were actually presenting and what the simulation was about. It did become much clearer in class. I want to say that I and Venezuela as a whole completely agree with the EU's proposed amendment. We think that human rights is extremely important and needs to be added on. It is essential for political stability and thus economic development. Though our country is not a democracy, human rights would still be desired and beneficial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home