Four Girls and a Guy

Welcome to our blog for our University College World Politics class!!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Simulation Reflection

I enjoyed very much our class simulation on Friday. It was very nice to do something completely different during class, and I thought it was interesting to listen to the arguments from each group and see how they went about presenting their position. Though we didn't win, according to the President and Secretary of Commerce, I still believe in all of the arguments that my group, the consumers, made. We know that ours made the most sense and we had the best rebuttals :) But everyone did a good job and I look forward to our next simulation. One more thing, I liked how it was more structured than our regular debates, and how we had a certain amount of time to say everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home