Four Girls and a Guy

Welcome to our blog for our University College World Politics class!!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Friday's class reflection

I thoroughly enjoyed friday's class. I enjoyed listening to the positions of each group and then the time to argue/discuss what each group said about another and whatnot. I just wanted to point out that my group, the AIAM, forgot to mention that we do not represent any Chinese auto manufacturers. Now after saying that, I think the ending to the class was rather biased on part of the President and the Secretary. I understand that is how politics work in the country but I thought it was very unfair, and it seemed that they had pre-determined the answer. I know, I'm a sore loser. I did have fun researching and I think it was an excellent project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home