Four Girls and a Guy

Welcome to our blog for our University College World Politics class!!!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Friday's class review

I must say that I really enjoyed friday's class. I am not one to volunteer to speak in front of a group of people but I found that in small groups, I can articulate better and when we presented a a group, I found that it really helped me get my point across to the classs. I think soveriegnty is a very large issue in world politics today and it's so difficult to describe what makes something sovereign. I can't wait until we talk more about sovereignty in future sunday and friday discussions. Tonights pizza dinner was fun as well. We had a nice 90's flashback before we started talking about sovereignty ;). I really like the fact that in class we can disagree with each other but out of class we are friends and we don't let our personal views get in the way of our friendships.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elliott Lacki said...

Do you think "ancient thought" has anything to do with sovereignty? Does wealth, power, or independence determine whether or not a nation is sovereign?

11:21 PM  
Blogger Beka said...

I think that it does have an impact on whether a country is recognized as being sovereign. For example, no one would argue that England or France aren't soveriegn. I don' think it determines sovereignty but it has an impact.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home