Four Girls and a Guy

Welcome to our blog for our University College World Politics class!!!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Friday class reflection

I find classes like friday's very difficult. The large class discussions change topic so often that when it's your turn to talk, the topic you wanted to comment on has changed multiple times already. I found myself wanting to speak several times about an issue but then finding the topic changed in a matter of minutes. I also found it interesting that when discussing liberalism vs. realism, embargos were brought to the forefront when they weren't even talked about in the article we read. I found friday's class to be intense debating but hard to jump into the debate especially because it was class-wide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home